Gigabit Fibre – The Benefits
Gigabit Fibre is a cost-effective alternative to the many ‘fibre’ Internet options available on the market today. The possibilities are endless and offer true value to businesses:
- Ultra-fast speeds & super-low latency – Benefit from symmetrical, gigabit-capable upload and download speeds, which can increase efficiency and productivity for your business.
- No copper bottle necks - Unlike, so-called ‘fibre’ broadband services there is no copper to restrict the internet speeds it can support, meaning practically limitless capacity.
- Accessible next-generation services – A scalable connectivity solution which can grow with your business and as your digital requirements evolve. The virtually limitless capacity opens up the opportunity to new business applications such as video conferencing and cloud computing.
- Revolutionise the way your business communicates – Enjoy more cost-effective options such as smarter VoIP technology and utilise conferencing tools to communicate over expensive fixed land lines.
- Affordable – A gigabit fibre connection offers a cost-effective alternative with faster speeds, unlimited data usage and no extra charges, backed up with comprehensive SLAs.
- Resilient, reliable and responsive – Run business critical systems smoothly over this state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Trusted solution – There a host of established gigabit cities already live across the UK with thousands of businesses benefiting from ultra-fast speeds and reliable connections.
- Business continuity – Fibre services are less susceptible to bad weather, while electrical interference and copper theft are worries of the past, keeping your business fully operational.
- Return on Investment – Achieve savings on your connectivity that can be utilised elsewhere, enabling you to invest in other areas of your business such as hosted and cloud services.
Interested? Please get in touch